Terms & ConditionsTerms and Conditions for Value CoCreate Online Store
1. Introduction By using the Value CoCreate online store, you agree to these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of them, you must not use our online store.
2. Intellectual Property All content available on the online store, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, and software, is the property of Value CoCreate and is protected by copyright laws. Unauthorized use may result in legal action.
3. Use of the Online Store
- You must not use our online store in any way that causes damage or impairment to the availability or accessibility of the website.
- You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities.
- Prices for courses and services are subject to change without notice.
- All payments are due upon completion of order. If a payment is not received or the payment method is declined, no items will be sent or services provided.
- Refunds for online courses will be provided only if requested within 7 days of purchase and only if the course has not been accessed.
- For onsite courses, cancellations made less than 14 days before the scheduled date will incur a 50% cancellation fee.
7. User Account
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password.
- Value CoCreate reserves the right to terminate accounts, edit or remove content, and cancel orders at its discretion.
9. Changes to Terms and Conditions Value CoCreate reserves the right to update or modify these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
10. Governing Law These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with [country's law], and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [specific jurisdiction, e.g., "Wellington, New Zealand"].
11. Contact Information For any questions regarding these terms and conditions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.